What is Tie and Tease?
Tie and Tease is a sexual practice that combines bondage and orgasm control. It usually involved a bottom tied in bondage then repeatedly teased and denied orgasm.
The practice of tie and tease usually involves either Light Bondage or Heavy BDSM play. The dominant continuously stimulates the submissive up to the point of near-orgasm then immediately retreats. This process may continue to make the submissive stay in a highly-aroused state.
The bondage that restricts the movement of the arms needs to be strong and tight. This makes it almost impossible for the submissive to self-induce orgasm. An extended period of highly-aroused state can increase the tension and arousal, leading to sexual frustration. Orgasm after being repeatedly denied tends to be stronger and more intense. It can also last longer than a normal orgasm.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- Not all bondage positions may facilitate Tie and Tease play.
- Appropriate bondage positions include Spreadeagle, Strappado, Over-arm Tie, Reverse Prayer, and Suspension.
- It can also be combined with Predicament Bondage, in which the submissive is forced to choose between having an orgasm and being in a more comfortable position.
- The dominant can try any technique or tool to stimulate the submissive.
- Common techniques used in Tie and Tease include Sensational Play, Voice Play, Handjob, Footjob and Oral Sex.
- Heavy BDSM tortures such as Genital Torture, Tickle Torture, Electronic Stimulation, and Nipple Torture can make a masochistic submissive experience sexual arousal.
- The fear of pain can produce the same sensation as being aroused.
- Genital and nipple stimulation is easier with the use of sex toys like vibrators, E-tim devices, dildos, and clamps.
- Some apply Sensory Deprivation to make the submissive more sensitive to stimulation. The submissive may wear blindfolds, earmuffs or bondage masks.
- Stimulations with the added feeling of helplessness and humiliation can make the submissive nearer to orgasm.
- The dominant should be careful of the level of stimulation to prevent accidental orgasm.
- Tie and Tease can also be done by touching areas near the genitals but not the genitals.
- Areas near the genitals, especially the inner thigh, are extremely sensitive to touch.
- The submissive may want the dominant to also touch the genitals but the dominant continues touching nearby areas.
- Tie and Tease is a consensual BDSM practice.
- Participants should always have the safety of the activity in mind, especially if the play is combined with tight bondage and heavy torture A safeword or action should be employed in case of emergency.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Tie and Tease is a form of Orgasm Control. It is closely related to Edging and Orgasm Denial. It can be combined with Cuckoldry and Female Dominance if done with a male submissive.