What is Queening?
Queening is a FemDom practice in which a female dominant sits on the face of either male or female submissive for sexual arousal and gratification. It is usually done to force the submissive to perform cunnilingus or analingus.
The male version of Queening is called Kinging. Both activities are considered to be versions of Facesitting. The practice of Queening is common is Dominant/submissive plays. It is typically done in FemDom scenes, but can also be used in Vanilla scenes and female to female play. The female dominant is usually is kneeling with the legs spread apart. There are also different types of Queening stools that provide more comfort for the dominant. These stools are usually U-shaped. The legs of the dominant are perch in the sides of ‘U’ while the buttocks rest on at the back.
Another type of Queening equipment is the smotherbox—a box with an opening at one of the sides and a hole at the top. The head of the submissive partner is put inside in the box while the dominant sits on top. The hole at the top of the box proves access to the genital area and anus of the dominant. Queening is often used to show authority and dominance and authority. It is commonly practiced as a form of Pussy Worship and Ass Worship. Aside from the Erotic Humiliation, the submissive may also experience arousal by the sensation of the moisture, skin contact, and body odor. The full weight of the dominant bearing down on the face of the submissive may also provide erotic pleasure to submissive with masochistic ideation.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- Queening can induce arousal on its own or be combined with other types of stimulation.
- The submissive may freely move or have restricted Bondage.
- Sensory Deprivation, Degradation, Dirty Talk and Humiliation can make the activity more intense and sexually pleasurable.
- It is also possible that the female Queening is the submissive partner in the play, in which the practice is used as part of Edging, Orgasm Denial, and Forced Orgasm.
- The dominant and submissive should first establish rules and limits before starting the activity.
- If Queening is used as a form of Smothering, there should be a safeword or action that can be used in case the submissive begins to lose consciousness or experience dizziness.
- Scissors and safety shear should be on-hand if the practice is used together with Bondage
Related Fetishes and Practices
Erotic asphyxiation is a common side effect of queening play. Those that enjoy queening may also like exploring other aspects of breath play.