What is Paypig?
Financial Domination or Findom is a fetish in which the submissive willingly gives money or gifts to the Dominant in exchange for humiliation and interaction. All interactions are done online. However, some financial dominants let their submissive accompany them while shopping. The relationship does not include intimacy and sex.
Paypigs get pleasure from giving away hard-earned money. Power Exchange may also play a role during FinDom. The thought of being used or having no control over one’s own financial life can also become a strong aphrodisiac for some submissives. Erotic and Verbal Humiliation can also serve as a sexual stimulant for some Paypigs.
Some experts believe that Paypigs developed such fetishism due to their low self-esteem and an inability to cope up with loneliness, humiliation, and rejection. Their financial and cultural status allows them to pay for the attention of women. Their predilection to BDSM or D/s dynamics is what drives them to financial domination and to be a paypig. There are a number of experienced FinDom’s on Whiplr Playground for those wishing to engage in that kind of play.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- Although Findom is usually offered as an extension service by some pro-dommes, there are several self-proclaimed FinDoms that victimized their submissives.
- It is difficult to distinguish an experienced pro-domme from inexperienced dommes, which can result in poor relationship dynamics. That being said, the submissive may have a desire to go broke or have a continuing dynamic and it is generally discussed first.
- A true Financial Domination is a consensual activity.
- A pro-domme still has some level of respect for the client.
- Paypigs enter the relationship willingly and fully aware of the possible consequences and ramifications.
- A safeword, financial limits, and negotiations are put into place to prevent the relationship from going overboard.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Paypigs and Findom are an offshoot of psychological BDSM dynamic. There can be aspects of humiliation, sadism, and other common themes at play. Much of Financial domination is done at a distance vs. in-person to provide an element of longing or distance.