What is “Panty Fetish”?
A Panty Fetish is a variation of Underwear Fetishism in which an individual is fascinated or sexually attracted by female undergarments or panties. Most panty fetishists enjoy seeing women wear them, owning used pairs, or wearing them.
There are many ways in which Panty Fetishism manifests. Some are sexually aroused by fantasizing or engaging in sexual activities involving panties. Others may prefer wearing panties or seeing someone wear a particular type of underwear.
An extreme variant of Panty Fetishism is known as Used/Soiled Panty Fetish—the sexual attraction to panties that were already worn. People with this type of fetishism is often called ‘panty sniffer’. Used Panty Fetishists experience arousal when they touch, smell, or lick used panties. There also those who use the panty to stroke their penis. There are several shops in Japan, as well as different websites, that sell used panties. Their products are often accompanied by photos of the owners wearing them. Prices may vary depending on how long the panties were worn.
Some male subs with a panty fetish enjoy wearing them during BDSM scenes. A Domme can force a submissive to wear panties for humiliation or as part of sissification. Many crossdressers also wear panties, either a part of that act or because they fetishize them. Many players on Whiplr Playground are well equipped to engage and entertain panty fetishists.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- While the selling of used panties is institutionalized in Japan, some countries still regard selling of used panties as taboo or socially deviant.
- Panty sniffing is also frowned upon in many cultures. It is considered as disgusting or deviant behavior.
- Regardless of what society thinks of panty fetishism, one should not kink shame an individual for responsibly engaging in their fetish.
- Panty Fetish is normal and safe, as long as it does not negatively influence the life of the individual.
- Licking and smelling used panties can carry particular health risks.
- Because panties have direct contact with the vagina, it is possible for bacteria or viruses to be transferred from the vagina to the underwear.
- Though the chance of transmission is relatively low, it is still possible to contract STDs such as herpes, gonorrhea, and Chlamydia while licking or sniffing panties.
- It is best to air out used panties first before sniffing them.
- The scent of the wearer can outlast the bacteria or virus transferred in the panties.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Other forms of Underwear Fetishism include Jockstraps Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Stockings Fetish, and Lingerie Fetish. They are all considered a type of clothing or material fetishism, depending on the attraction to them.