What is Obedience Training?
Obedience training is a process in the BDSM lifestyle wherein the dominant partner teaches the submissive partner, most of the time a female, how to behave in a whorish and slutty manner. In obedience training, a submissive is encouraged to behave in ways that subvert the expectations of society.
The desire that usually motivates obedience training, especially in a new submissive, is usually the affectionate drive for complete possession. This is only realized when the individual completely realizes her identity as a submissive. Every action of the dominant is typically intended to condition the submissive’s personal concept of the dominant-submissive relationship.
The desire of the submissive, on the other hand, after realizing internally that he/she is a submissive of a dominant, he/she becomes totally obedient and pleasing to the dominant. Whatever the dominant says and commands become the main and only concern of the submissive.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- In everyday life, women are oftentimes expected to act modest and wholesome.
- Those who are submissive by nature tend to behave in this way but through obedience training, these submissive women can be more carefree and unrestrained in both private and public settings.
- Obedience training must involve shifting the mindset of the submissive wherein the individual automatically behaves provocatively.
- During this period of training, women are usually encouraged to wear clothes that show their curves and plenty of skin off.
- Most submissive people, at first, are shy, hesitant, and uncomfortable by the acts that they are expected to perform during obedience training. Therefore, any good dominant should help out the submissive in overcoming these emotions.
- The relationship and trust that the dominant and submissive have between each other are very important for a successful obedience training.
- A submissive should be able to trust the dominant completely knowing that he/she is about to give up full control of his/her life to him/her.
Related Practices and Fetishes
In the BDSM lifestyle, intensive slave training is a regime that some submissive people decide to undertake. This type of slave training is normally worked on for an extended period of time. A submissive may undergo training for just a few days or it can last up to a few weeks. During this training period, the submissive is expected to learn how to become better as submissive and at the same time better at pleasing his/her dominant partner.