What is “Liplocker Gag”?
A liplocker gag is a type of gag used in BDSM or bondage. It uses the central gag piece to force two submissive to touch or lock lips as if they were kissing.
The use of a liplocker gag can be arousing or humiliating. The act of trapping two subs in a liplock position can either be in the context of forcing participants to feel attraction towards each other or to have both subs experience sexual stimulation from kissing each other nonstop. It also can promote or force constant eye contact.
Lip locker gags are generally modified ball gags. The centerpiece can take the form of other types of gags such as bits, dildos, or even modified spider or medical gags. Straps of various materials are tied around the cheeks and secure behind the head.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- Using a lip locker or dual gag comes with all of the same risks using any other gag would.
- Potential damage to teeth increases when another player moves around.
- If wearers are not careful, quick movements can strain the neck and jaw.
- Prolonged wear can cause repetitive stress injuries with muscles, TMJ, or lockjaw.
- Gags should be cleaned and sanitized between uses. Because they come in contact with multiple people and bodily fluids, proper cleanliness, storage, and care should be observed.
- Store gags in a cool and dry place after cleaning to prevent bacteria or mold from forming.