What are “Human Dolls”?
Human Doll, or more commonly known as Dollification, is a BDSM practice in which the submissive partner is made to act or transform into a doll. Human Dolls usually imitate the looks of a doll through their attire, makeup, mannerisms, and in extreme cases, with plastic surgery.
Human Doll play involves creation/maker role-playing. The submissive usually plays the role of the doll, while the dominant plays as the creator. The thought of having no will or being played at by the creator pleases Human Doll. The creator gets arousal from the feeling of having power or control over someone. There are times in which the roles are exchanged. The doll becomes the dominant and orders the creator, which is now the submissive, to perform certain acts.
The aesthetic appeal of dolls may have influenced the development of this kink. It is also possible that Human Doll fetishism was developed through sexual imprinting. The fetishist may have previous experience with a doll that induced some sort of sexual arousal. It can also be an advanced form of Bimbofication.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- There are different types of Human Dolls.
- AI Fuckbot is usually used in sci-fi themed role plays in which the Human Doll mimes a mechanical doll programmed to please their creator.
- Kitty/Puppy doll uses various accessories such as animal ears, or a full-body animal outfit.
- Rubber dolls are clad in full-body latex.
- Ragdolls feature fake freckles.
- Yarn wigs and kewpie lips.
- Poseable dolls possess the ability to be positioned into provocative positions and stay still for an extended period of time.
- Barbie is the most popular and most extreme form of Human Doll. It typically involves plastic surgery or special effects like prosthetics.
- Not all human doll or doll roleplay scenarios include penetrative sex.
- There are times in which both the dominant and submissive experience pleasure through imitating doll-related activities.
- This may include but not limited to dressing up the doll, brushing the doll’s hair, having a tea party, or feeding the doll.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Human Dolls can stand alone as a stimulant or be combined with other Fetishes for a more erotic experience. People who love extreme forms of BDSM may add bondage and torture in their Doll plays. On the other hand, people with Clothing fetish and Agalmatophilia may prefer dressing up or just looking at the doll instead of having sex with it.