What is Hair Pulling?
Hair Pulling is a rough kink that involves pulling the hair for sexual arousal or gratification. It is considered as a form of ‘love handles’—a handle that a person can grab onto when having sex.
The practice of Hair Pulling is typically done on a female submissive, although it can also be done to males submissive who have long hair. It is relatively simple and easy to do. However, one wrong move while doing it can dampen or ruin the experience. Most people commit the mistake of grabbing and pulling whatever hair they grab onto. This will give the submissive more pain than pleasure.
The most important elements in Hair Pulling are the amount of hair being pulled and the location where the hair is attached. Pulling a lot of hair can make it tougher and more difficult to break. This can make the Hair Pulling experience longer and less painful. The scalp and the neck have a different kind of skin. It is better to pull the neck hair than the head hair because hairs in the neck are more firmly attached. It is also preferable if the hairs are grabbed as near as possible to their roots or about an inch above the scalp. This can provide better grip and handle.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- Hair Pulling can be done as part of Depilation, or the deliberate removal of body hair.
- It is the most common type of rough kink and can be done even by regular couples.
- It can be a mild tugging or a more powerful yanking.
- BDSM practitioners often incorporate the practice in Bondage and Torture.
- Some people prefer aggressive sex than sensual ones. Some may get aroused by rough Hair Pulling while others find mild tugging to be more sexually arousing. It depends on preference.
- Hair Pulling should be done with the consent of both parties.
- It can either elevate or reduce arousal.
- Be sure to communicate.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Hair Pulling is part of Hair Fetishism and Hair Bondage. It is common in Role-playing, Sadomasochism Torture, Master/slave Training, Erotic Humiliation, Rape Fantasy, Degradation, and Female Submission.