What is G-String Tie?
G-string Tie is a type of ‘wrap-around’ bondage used to induce sexual arousal through restriction and constriction. It is said to be extremely difficult that even the escape artists Harry Houdini did not like escaping from it.
Like all types of Bondage, sexual arousal often comes from feelings of control and submissive. G-string tie restricts the movement of the submissive and provides additional stimulation to the genital region. The feeling of the rope pressed against the skin, the friction produced from interaction between the rope and vagina or buttocks and the feelings of helplessness can induce sexual arousal to the submissive partner.
The dominant partner may experience an erotic high from the thought of being in control over someone. G-string tie is often used in BDSM plays, specifically in Sadomasochism and Master/slave. It can also be used for self-gratification because the rope that passes through the thighs are tied in the wrists. Moving the arm can tighten the rope in the vagina, making it press harder into the clitoris.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- G-string Tie is one of the simplest forms of bondage.
- First, drape a rope around the back of the neck. The two ends of ropes should be falling over the front of the shoulders. The ends of the rope are then pulled back under the armpits, crossed-over in the middle of the back near the waist, bringing it in front again then between the thighs and up to the wrists. Pull it as hard as possible before tying each end separately to the wrists.
- All types of Bondage play should be consensual.
- The submissive and the dominant should have agreed-upon rules and limits.
- A safety word or action should be made before doing the activity. Skin tear, simple bruises, and minor abrasions are usual in bondage play.
- Serious injuries that are associated with bondage plays include asphyxia, loss of blood flow and trauma.
- Scissors and safety shears should be nearby so that the submissive can be released of bondage immediately in case of unwanted incidents.
Related Fetishes and Practices
G-string Tie is related to Crotch Rope. It can be used together with other types of bondage such as Breast Bondage and Hair Bondage. Sex Toys and accessories such as vibrators, dildos and e-stim devices, accompanied by some level of torture, can give additional pain and pleasure.