What is Dirty Talk?
Dirty Talk is a sexual practice that involves the use of dirty, pleasing, or degrading talk to arouse someone sexually. It usually evokes emotional, mental and psychological distress or pleasure.
The practice is Dirty Talk can be as simple as a typical sexy talk between couples or as extreme as Humiliation Play in the context of BDSM. It is considered to be the simplest and most common form of humiliation. However, there is a thin line between Dirty Talk and plain, downright insult. The wrong choice of words can potentially ruin the experience.
If done correctly, Dirty Talk can add sexual pleasure and lead to a more explosive orgasm. In a typical Humiliation Play, the submissive is the one subjected to verbal humiliation. The dominant may use degrading words to describe and give a name to the submissive or parts of the submissive’s body. Female submissive is more likely to get aroused when they are called whores, slut, cum bucket, slave and bitch. On the other hand, male submissive is more likely to experience sexual arousal by words that defile their masculinity. These words include little boy, gay, faggot, whore or jail pussy.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- Although it can be sexually arousing, Dirty Talk can leave psychological and emotional scars.
- There are people who have lots of insecurities in their bodies. Making their insecurities in Dirty Talk can make them more emotionally hurt than sexually aroused.
- Never mix up actual insecurities and Humiliating Play.
- Dirty Talk is a consensual activity.
- Communication is the most important aspect of this practice.
- The dominant and the submissive should first engage in negotiations before actually doing it.
- The level and intensity of Dirty Talk strongly depend on the psychological and emotional tolerance of the submissive.
- A safeword or action that can immediately end the scene can prevent possible emotional or psychological trauma.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Humiliation Plays and Dirty Talk are often included in Sadomasochism Torture, Master/slave Disciplining, Interrogation Scenes, and Role-playing. It can also be a part of Begging, Depilation, Degradation, Ego Reduction and Forced Masturbation.