What is Breeding?
Breeding is a sexual activity in which the male intentionally ejaculates inside the vagina or the anus of their partner. It is commonly done by Impregnation and Pregnancy Fetishist. The ejaculator is called the Breeder while the receiver is called breedee.
People who practice Breeding view sex as a means of reproduction. If done in a BDSM context, Breeding can be a form of Consensual Non-consent and Dominant/submissive scene. A female dominant may force a male submissive to ejaculate inside her vagina, while a male dominant may intentionally cum inside even without the permission of the submissive. Breeding is a common theme in Rape Fantasy—a consensual non-consent practice that involves coercive sex.
Breeding always features a form of internal cum or ejaculation. Barebacking is the practice of intentionally having sex without using a condom. Creampie is the visible dripping or seeping of semen from the vagina or anus. The visual and sexual appeal of creampie is one of the main reasons why many people are engaging in Breeding practices. Some pornographic images or videos use artificial semen to mimic or improve creampie shots.
While Breeding play can be a part of many BDSM scenes, it is largely considered a paraphilia or fetish. The desire towards it can stem from any conscious or subconscious desires. Motherhood and fertility have been worshipped since the dawn of human history. For many Doms breeding submissive ties them to each other mentally and physically, even if pregnancy is not the end result.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- Breeding scenes or internal ejaculation shots are popular in porn productions.
- Although most commonly done in heterosexual sex, Breeding can also be practiced in male-male intercourse.
- Gay porn productions often use felching after Breeding. Felching is a term to describe the practice of sucking the semen out of the partner’s anus.
- Because it involves unprotected sex, Breeding can increase the risk of Sexually Transmitted Diseases such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomoniasis, Herpes, Hepatitis, HPV, HIV and Syphilis.
- Male-female Breeding increases the likelihood of pregnancy.
- Using a calendar method, pills, injectable contraceptives, and morning-after pills can lessen the risk of pregnancy.
- Daily intake of Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) can lower the chances of contracting HIV.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Breeding is a common practice in Impregnation and Pregnancy Fetishism. Breeding can also be a part of animal transformation play and combined with elaborate courting rituals.