What is “Ball Stretcher”?
A ball stretcher is a fetish toy worn around the scrotum to elongate it. Weights are attached to the stretcher to gradually elongate the scrotum.
Ball stretchers are used for many forms of play but all serve the same function, to elongate the scrotum. Their exact origin and creation are unknown but they likely were derived from torture devices from several cultures. Ball stretchers are made out of various materials including metal, plastic, leather, and even wood.
The stretching is be done through one of two ways, weight or gradually increasing the length of the shaft that encases the scrotum. The amount of weight, pressure, and desired stretch length is up to the wearer and or their Dom.
It is common to see ball stretchers used in CBT or cock and ball torture, but this is not their exclusive use and objection. Some wearers simply enjoy the sensation of constant pressure and stretching during play. Doms may make submissives wear ball stretchers as a punishment. Heavily weighted stretchers can put pressure on the testicles and be extremely uncomfortable. It can also be worn for aesthetic purposes, during play or at BDSM events.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- Ball stretchers are relatively safe to wear and include in play.
- Common things to consider are the amount of sustained weight on the scrotum and testicles.
- Too much stretching can be bad for the skin and lead to bruising or irritation.
- Sustained pressure on the testicles can be painful and may present medical issues.
- Wearers should make sure that the stretcher is not too tight and cuts off circulation.
- Depending on the materials involved, proper cleaning and maintenance should be maintained between uses.
Related Practices and Fetishes
Some more advanced cock cages include ball stretchers. Cock rings can provide a similar feeling of pressure and restriction, without stretching the scrotum. Ball stretchers are commonly used in CBT or Cock and Ball Torture.