What is Ball Binding?
Ball Binding is a type of Cock and Ball Torture in which the testicles are tied with ropes or metal accessories. This torture is done to increase the balls’ sensitivity by limiting blood flow to the area. The rope or accessories can be tied or anchored into place to restrict movement.
The testicles are the most sensitive organs of the male body. It is part of the erogenous zones—sensitive areas of the body that may cause sexual arousal once stimulated. A simple touch or any physical contact may cause arousal. Ball binding can increase the testicles’ sensitivity by limiting the blood flow to the organ. The process of restricting blood flow and letting it go back to normal flow can be pleasurable.
In its easiest or most simple form, it can be done through the use of a cock ring with ball attachment. Ball Binding can be done with rope as a part of bondage or by itself. There are numerous metal ball binding accessories. Many of these metal accessories are heavy or weighted to encourage ball stretching.
Once the scrotum or balls have been bound, they can be anchored into place to restrict the submissive’s movement. Anchoring the balls can discourage a sub’s disobedience or their desire to fight back. Bound balls can be squeezed, stepped on, crushed, or hit in numerous ways during a CBT session. Due to the blood trapped in them and the swelling, this can increase sensitivity and pain to the sub.
Dos and Don’ts
- Restricting the flow of blood to any organs of the body can potentially be dangerous.
- Loss of blood flow to the testicles may cause permanent damage to the testicles and infertility.
- Excessive stretching and pulling of the balls could lead to testicular torsion, testicular rupture, and testicular avulsion.
- Ball Binding can cause simple bruising and mild abrasions.
- It is important to apply proper aftercare to prevent infection.
- To prevent injuries, use a rope or tie that is not too thin.
- Ropes or ties that are less than 4mm thick can completely stop blood flow and dig deep into the skin.
- Be wary of swelling, numbness, and drop in temperature of the testicles for they are typical signs to loss of blood flow.
- Always have scissors or safety shear nearby to immediately free the testicles in case of emergency.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Ball Binding is commonly used with Cock and Ball Torture. Ball binding can be involved in forms of chastity play. Balls may be bound in conjunction with a cock cage, cock ring, or other chastity specific toys.