What is Anal Training?
Anal Training is a form of Anal Play in which the anus, the anal canal, and the rectum are subjected to penetration and stretching to prepare for Anal Sex or other more intense forms of Anal Play. It can be practiced by both men and women.
The whole process of Anal Training can last for weeks or a couple of months. It usually starts with mental, emotional, and psychological preparedness. The brain and mental makeup of a person can have a strong influence on the body. An unwelcoming mind can make the body uncomfortable with the activity. The next step is familiarizing first with Anal Play. Read guides and tips on proper and safe Anal Play. Try practicing solo anal first by gently massaging the anus while taking a shower.
The anus is not as elastic as the vagina. The rectum is also not capable of producing its own lubrication. As such, the use of lubes is considered to be a complete necessity. Use the fingers or thin sex toys first. Make the anus accustomed to the sensation first by inserting a finger then moving it in a circular position. Smaller butt plugs are next. Be sure to use butt plugs or other sex toys that have a flared base or strings at the end. If the anus becomes more comfortable with the butt plugs, the individual can now engage in Anal Sex. Extreme forms of Anal Training are usually done if the anus is already accustomed to Anal Sex.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
There two kinds of Anal Training depending on how they are done.
- Anal Stretching is used to increase the size of the anus while Anal-Depth Training is used to increase the possible penetrating depth of the anal cavity.
- Extreme forms of Anal Training should be done with the consent of all the involved parties.
- Anal Stretching and Anal-depth Training can cause microtear and anal fissures. It can also increase the likelihood of anal cancer and prolapsed anus.
- It is important to take note that Anal Training is a gradual process.
- Any rough or sudden movement can lead to injuries and serious complications.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Anal Training often involves Anal Chastity, Anal Play, Anal Sex, and Anal Stretching. It is also involved in most BDSM activities.