What is Anal Chastity?
Anal Chastity is a BDSM practice that involves the use of butt plugs or chastity belts. It is a practice in which the submissive experience orgasm denial that may lead to sexual frustration. It can be worn by both men and women.
Aside from butt plugs and chastity belts, a more extreme tool for Anal Chastity includes hooks and metal piercings. It is typically done to prevent the wearer from achieving anal orgasm. Chastity belts usually prevent any activities for both the genitals and butt. This may give a more increase in sexual frustration for the wearer because he loses the common outlet for sexual arousal. Butt plugs are used to cover or shield the anus from any type of penetration. Butt plugs only limit anal orgasms and allow genital orgasms. When an individual is prevented from having orgasm despite being completely aroused can make them feel frustrated. This feeling of frustration, combined with their arousal can provide a more intense orgasm.
The practice of Anal Chastity is more commonly practiced in homosexual intercourse or in the Dominant/submissive (D/s) relationship. Using Anal Chastity can be the foundation for Anal Training and Anal Play. In a D/s relationship, the submissive is usually the one being subjected to Anal Chastity. The dominant has complete control or power over the submissive’s stimulation and orgasm. The thought of being in control or having authority over someone can be arousing for the dominant. The submissive may experience sexual pleasure from the feeling of being completely helpless and abused.
Dos, Don’ts & Tips
- The most common tool in Anal Chastity is the butt plugs.
- Some chastity belts are designed with a butt plug attached to the anal shield.
- The belt will forcibly put the butt plugs into the wearer when worn.
- Anal Chastity can either be worn only on the duration of the sex activity or for the long term.
- Long-term chastity belts are designed to accommodate the wearer’s hygienic needs.
- Butt plugs are made with a flared base or a string. This prevents the sex tool from being sucked in the colon.
- Beginners and amateurs should always start with smaller sizes and gradually move to bigger plugs as their rectum become used to the stretching.
- Always use plenty of lubrication.
- It is advisable not to leave the butt plug inserted for more than two to three hours.
Related Fetishes and Practices
Anal Chastity is commonly used in Sadomasochism tortures, Master/Slave Disciplining, and Interrogation Scenes. There are also butt plugs that are made to look like animal tails. This kind of butt plug can make Animal Play more realistic and visually appealing.