National Trust Money Saving Hints & Tips
Get deals on your days out by following these devious money-saving hints.
- Sign Up to the Newsletter: Sign up to the National Trust e-Newsletter to be the first to know about new offers, ideas for days out and special events.
- Heritage Open Days: This is an annual UK-wide festival where National Trust properties open all its doors for a host of special events. From tours of beautiful stately homes to cutting edge arts commissions, you can get a glimpse for free. And each year the festival focuses on a different theme.
- National Trust Membership: If you visit National Trust properties regularly why not make it official and become a member? Not only will you enjoy free access to all the properties across the UK, you’ll also get its magazine each year, as well as free parking at most properties. Save even more money if you get a joint or family membership offer so you enjoy exploring together!
How to use your National Trust discount codes
Follow our simple instructions for using National Trust promotion codes to get National trust deals the next time you visit a National Trust location or buy National Trust products.
- Click to show the National Trust voucher code on the The Sun Vouchers page. You will see a separate window which tells you that a new tab has been opened and your discount code has been applied automatically - easy!
- The Sun Vouchers will automatically forward you to the official National Trust website in a new tab.
- You can then select from some wonderful options for different National Trust memberships. Alternatively you can shop for gorgeous art, gifts and accessories.
- Once you reach the checkout, enter your National Trust Discount Code. Then simply enter your payment information and enjoy your National Trust savings!
But Wait, There's More at National Trust
If you fancy living out your own fairy tale then have a National Trust Holiday, where you can sleep in castles, cottages and old-fashioned farmhouses. Pretend you’re Rapunzel in the Water Tower in Truro, or spot dolphins from the Lighthouse Keepers’ Cottage in Devon.
Have some spare time on your hands and fancy giving back? Over 60,000 volunteers help look after these historic places, and you could be one of them.
If you’ve got a green thumb, then grab a spade and help the expert gardener keep National Trust grounds in tip top shape. If being out in the wild is what you really love, join the coast and countryside volunteers and you could find yourself dry stone walling, counting butterflies or doing woodland work.
Contact National Trust
To speak to a member of support staff from National Trust, call 0344 800 1895 (local call rates apply). Working Hours are: 9.00am - 5.30pm weekdays, 9.00am - 4.00pm weekends & bank holidays. If you prefer to email National Trust, you can do that at email@example.com with your full name, full address and supporter/member number. And if you prefer to write the National Trust physical address is: The National Trust, PO Box 574, Manvers, Rotherham, S63 3FH