You can pimp out your party with Morrisons Food to Order service. Save yourself time in the kitchen with made-to-order sandwich platters, salads and selection packs. All you need to do is take your pick, pay the deposit and pick up from your local store in your chosen time slot. Easy peasy – and more time to drink wine instead of slaving over a hot stove!
Save money at Morrisons
Scoff up these mouth-watering money-saving tips and bag yourself some delicious deals.
- Get More with a Morrisons More Card: There are so many ways you can rack up the Morrisons More points. Earn points on fuel and per pound you spend in store – then redeem these later!
- Try Some Wonky Veg: Not all veg is created the same – but all taste just as yummy! Check out the cheap as chips Wonky Veg range so you can get your five a day – for under a fiver! They don’t look perfect, but they taste great – try out the Morrisons Wonky Veg recipe section for ideas to make you drool.
- Delivery Pass: If you grab yourself a Morrisons Delivery Pass you could save up to £121 a year! Once you’ve paid for a pass you can save money every time you shop – as you won’t have to pay more for delivery in peak periods. Plus, if you don’t end up saving any money Morrisons will give you a refund – how about that!
Stop loafing around and pick up some Morrisons discounts codes on your way to the checkout.
How do I use my Morrisons Voucher code?
Using your Morrisons voucher code couldn't be easier. Just follow these simple steps to unlock great savings:
- Choose the Morrisons voucher code you want and click “Get this Code”.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
- Visit the Morrisons site and create a sign in for your order. Fill up your basket with bargains.
- Type in your address and book a delivery slot.
- At the checkout screen you’ll see a box to apply your Morrisons discount.
- To use your Morrisons voucher code, paste it here and click enter.
- The price of your basket will change and you’ll be able to check out with the new basket total.
But Wait, There's More...
For all your food, family and lifestyle needs, hit up the Morrisons blog. They're serving up road-trip tips, inspiring stories from local communities and how to beat the blues using food. So, whether you want Notting Hill Carnival style cocktails or wanting to make those roses last longer, make sure you take a bite out of the Morrisons blog.
Pansies, petunias and posies, oh my! Get beautiful blooms from Morrisons’ sister site, Flowerworld – we're not pollen your leg! Bag a bunch of bouquets for pretty prices no matter the occasion. Whether you’re saying thank you or congratulating new parents, there’s something for all the pollen nation.
How to Contact Morrisons?
- Customer Service: 0345 611 6111
- Online Shoppine Customer Service: 0345 322 0000
- General & Corporate: 0845 611 5000
Write to Morrisons - Contact customer service department by post, however, Morrisons does Not guarantee a response to written correspondence. Customer Service Department, Wm Morrison, Supermarkets Plc, Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Brandford, BD3 7DL