Why shop with Iceland?
Iceland was founded as a frozen food specialist but has branched out over the years and now boasts a range comparable to any other major supermarket. The online store offers everything from dry goods and cleaning products through to beers and wines. There’s even a fresh bakery, serving up high quality bread, croissants and sausage rolls. Iceland has a well-earned reputation for value. You’ll find a superb selection of promo deals and discounts in store every week, from 2
for 1 deals on meat to buy one get one free offers on ready meals. No wonder Iceland has become the top online supermarket in the UK.
Delivery from the online store is free when you spend over £35. You can choose your own delivery slot, letting you fit your shopping in around work and family life and leaving you free to spend your time on other things.
- One of the greenest supermarkets around - Iceland is one of the greenest supermarkets in the UK. It boasts an unbeatable vegan range, works with safe seas charity Surfers Against Sewage, liminated palm oil from its own brand products and is working to get rid of plastic packaging by 2023.
- Great value for money - Iceland’s commitment to delivering quality products at low prices makes it a must visit for shoppers on a budget. You can always be sure you’re getting the best value on the high street.
- Committed to charity - Iceland works with a large number of charities, including Alzheimer’s Research UK, Help for Heroes, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital and the Children’s Food Trust. When you shop with Iceland, you’re helping to support their amazing work.
- Great website - Iceland’s online shop is easy to navigate and simple to use. You also get added benefits you won’t find in store, like online only offers and delicious recipe ideas.
- Affordable luxury - Iceland has increased its luxury range over the past few years. Today you can you pick up items like tiger prawns, fine wines and wagyu beef burgers at jaw droppingly low prices.
How can you save more money with Iceland Foods Vouchers & Promo Codes
In addition to Iceland Foods discount codes, the popular food brand also offers a number of ways to shop for less. Here’s how.
- Get Free Delivery when you spend over £35.
- Iceland Fopods features Daily Offers, showcasing their best food deals and online only deals.
- Know someone who might like to become an Iceland customer?
- Through the Refer a Friend scheme, your friend will get £5 off their next shop when spending £40 or more.
- Who doesn’t love a competition? When you spend over £60, you’ll be entered into a Prize Draw with the chance to win the cost of your shopping back.
- It can be tricky managing the finances when you’re a student. Iceland Foods recognise this and offer £5 off every £40 spend with StudentBeans.
How do I use my Iceland promo code?
Redeeming your Iceland promo code is incredibly easy and takes just a few seconds. Here’s how it works:
- Choose the Iceland promo code you want and click “Get this Code”.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
- Visit the Iceland site and create a sign in for your order.
- Fill up your basket with bargains.
- Type in your address and book a delivery slot..
- At the checkout screen you’ll see a box to apply your Iceland discount.
- To use your Iceland promo code, paste it here and click enter.
- The price of your basket will change and you’ll be able to check out with the new basket total.
Are there any more tips for money saving with Iceland?
Our brilliant Iceland discount codes aren’t the only way to save money. Combine them with the following tips and you can be assured you’re getting serious value for money every time you shop:
Stock your freezer
Buying in bulk saves you money. Iceland specialises in frozen food, so provided you have a good size freezer you can stock up for weeks in advance. This will put more money in your pocket, free up time and ensure you’ve always got something to cook on those evenings when you’re just too tired.
Get a bonus card
Iceland’s exclusive Bonus Card gives you extraordinary savings. For every £20 you spend, you’ll get £1 back. You can also add money to your card at checkout. This is a great way to save for big events like Christmas over the whole year. Add £2.50 to your weekly shop and you’ll have £120 by the time the holiday season comes around.
Free next day delivery over £35
Spend £35 in Iceland’s online store and you’ll get free delivery to your home address. It’s a great way to avoid the hassle of driving down to the shop. Simply select a time slot that works for you.