The best Easter 2021 sales to help you save
Easter 2021 is just around the corner, which means the Easter sales are about to land! If you want to be sure you don’t miss out on any cheap Easter eggs, or ensure that a special Easter discount code doesn’t slip by you, then you’re in the right place. Find our guide to the Easter 2021 sales below.
Save Now: 30% off Inline & Extra 15% off Outlet
Valid until 31-10-2021
No Minimum order value
JD Williams Discount Code: 25% off your Second Order plus Free Delivery
Valid until 31-12-2021
No Minimum order value
National Trust Voucher: Get a £5 M&S voucher with National Trust Direct Debit Membership
Valid until further notice
No Minimum order value
Best Easter egg sales
You’re never too old for Easter eggs, and that’s a fact. So whether you’re shopping for chocolate treats for the kids, your friends or just fancy a pick-me-up for yourself, it’s sure to taste better with a saving attached. Check out these offers on Easter eggs.
- Tesco - Tesco’s Easter egg offers are already beginning to roll out, with current deals including the supermarket selling branded Easter eggs for just 75p to Tesco Clubcard holders. In the past, this price has been extended to all customers, so keep your eyes peeled! In the past, the shop has also had giant chocolate Easter eggs for sale at only £2, so grab them while you can.
- Morrisons - Make the most of Morrison’s Easter egg offers this year. In the past Morrison’s have sold their leftover Easter eggs for as little as 25p, making for a deliciously cheap treat! Do not miss this Easter egg clearance, as you will regret it.
- Hotel Chocolat - Got a craving for something classy? The Hotel Chocolat Easter sale occurs once Easter itself has passed, and it’s not one to be missed. Previous Hotel Chocolat Easter egg offers have included their dreamy Hard-Boiled Easter Brownie being sold for only £7, down from £10!
Easter sales for electronics
Need a new TV to eat all of your Easter chocolate in front of? Or maybe you’re looking for a games console to get you through the spring months? Either way, the Easter electronics sales are here for you to enjoy, check out the below stores for big savings.
- Currys - The Currys’ Easter sale is one of the best around, with past reductions being seen sitewide. Whether you’re after a camera sale to go snap-happy with or are looking to turn your house into a smart home there are Currys’ Easter deals across a range of electronics. Act fast though, they’re sure to sell out.
- Argos - A one-stop shop for all things electronic, the Argos Easter sale is a fantastic chance to pick up pretty much anything that can be plugged in. Previous sales have been seen on lawnmowers, Xboxes and more. Save even more with one of our discount codes.
- Amazon - If you haven’t already bookmarked the Amazon page ready for their Easter sales then now is the time to do it. Easter sales on Amazon have included 20% off Echos and Kindles and 25% off on Toshiba TVs.
Cheap Easter break sales
Travel breaks have been few and far between recently in an aim to keep each other safe. And while they still aren’t available, Easter is a great time to book deals for in the future, without overspending. Check out these Easter holiday deals.
- EasyJet - EasyJet’s Easter holiday sales have frequently included flights for as little as £14.99, so there’s definitely space in your budget for a bargain getaway. Plus, they currently have an option to change your departure dates for free to ensure everyone is safe to travel.
- Expedia - Expedia’s Easter sale is a super excuse to bag flights to your dream destination and usually occurs around the Easter weekend. Save even more off of your Expedia adventure with one of our discount codes.
- TUI - Take yourself on a new adventure with TUI’s Easter holiday sales, featuring flights across Europe and beyond. Holidays can see as much as £100 knocked off of their price, so act fast and you can fly as soon as it’s safe!
What are the Easter sales?
The Easter sales are a shopping event that sees huge reductions across our favourite retailers around the time of the Easter bank holidays.
What shops have the best Easter sales?
Unsurprisingly, the Easter deals are a great time to grab products from chocolatiers and supermarkets who slash the price on chocolate products. However, fast-fashion brands such as ASOS and boohoo, as well as electronics stores are worth checking out too!
When do the Easter sales start?
The Easter sales can start as early as two weeks before Easter itself, meaning it is best to start checking websites at the end of March. The best deals are found on the bank holiday weekend though, so be sure to be bargain hunting from April 2nd 2021.
When do the Easter sales end?
Most sales will end on Tuesday April 6th to mark the end of the bank holiday weekend, but supermarkets are sure to have Easter egg offers for a couple of weeks after Easter itself!
Will COVID affect the Easter sales?
As with a lot of previous sales, there is expected to be a push for online shopping during the pandemic, meaning a lot of sales may move online. Easter eggs are still expected to be on offer in-store, but be sure to follow social distancing and hygiene measures when grabbing your treats!