Tips for Saving Money at Asda Groceries
Food shopping doesn't need to be a bore, and you can get more with these Asda Groceries money-saving hints.
- Asda Price Guarantee: If your shop wasn't 10% cheaper than other big boy supermarkets, Asda will refund you the difference.
- Asda Groceries Delivery Pass: Feeding the family can be expensive, so save yourself some cash with an Asda Delivery Pass and you can always book your favourite slot! If it doesn't save you money, Asda will refund you the difference with a voucher.
- Asda Groceries Special Offers: Make sure you take a peek at the Special Offers section, you could find yourself saving a bucket load.
How to Use ASDA Groceries Discount Codes?
Using your ASDA Groceries discount code couldn't be easier. Just follow these simple steps to unlock great savings:
- Find the ASDA Groceries discount you want and click “Get This Offer” or “Get This Code”.
- Click “Copy Code” then “Go to the ASDA Groceries site”.
- When you’re ready to pay, click “Go to basket”.
- “Apply” the discount code to recalculate your basket total with your new savings.
- Check out as normal.
But Wait, There's More from Asda Groceries...
It’s not all soup, salad and sweets at Asda Groceries. Hit up the Home section and grab garden tools so you can have the fanciest flowerbeds in town. Kit out your kitchen and get toasty with a sandwich maker or get steamy with a new iron.
How to Contact ASDA?
Call ASDA Groceries on 0800 952 0101:
- Need to speak to our Home Shopping team? - Lines are open Monday to Saturday from 7am – 11pm and Sundays from 8am – 10pm.
- Need to speak to our Store service team? - Lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am - 8pm, Saturday from 9am – 5.30pm and Sundays from 10am - 4pm.