THE Masked Singer is the bizarre ITV singing show that has kept the nation guessing for weeks.
But it came to an end on February 15, with all three remaining celebrities revealed on the night.
Here's the famous faces behind the masks..
Who were The Masked Singer finalist?
The Masked Singer final took place on Saturday, February 15 and saw three celebrities compete to be crowned the ultimate masked singer.
Queen Bee, Hedgehog and Octopus were the three contestants, who competed in the grand final.
But only one of them came out on top, although fans at home learned the identities of each contender.
What were the clues?: Queen Bee started her career “quite young” and has “always been a part of a wild card” but now they’ve “grown up” – “I’m no longer a princess,” she says. “I’m a queen."
She dropped a clue that she doesn't speak French!
Who was the celebrity?: Nicola Roberts, who began her career in Girls Aloud alongside Cheryl was revealed as the feisty Queen during the final show and was also crowned the winner.
What were the clues?: Octopus is “bubbly”, “happy-go-lucky” and “always on the go” – despite all her arms, she’s “equally leggy” which comes in handy when making any pier her catwalk.
She also revealed she travelled a lot, spoke numerous languages and was vegan. Plus she revealed her voice had been known to bring the house down - literally.
Who was the celebrity?: The Octopus was unveiled as Katherine Jenkins in the final show after she belted out two songs on the night.
What were the clues?: Hedgehog is a “workaholic” and a “homely creature” who’s “most active at night” – he’s “more introverted than people might expect” but “very friendly” and his “natural habitat” is the stage.
“I once had a job that meant I died at 8.30 every night,” he revealed. And this creature loves to drink an Irish stout.
Who was the celebrity?: During the final, Hedgehog was finally revealed as Jason Manford and came runner-up to Nicola Robert after singing Little Mix's Black Magic and Michael Buble's Cry me a River.
More on TV
Who are the other The Masked Singers?
A total of NINE singers were unmasked before the grand final on February 15:
- Monster was unmasked as US singer CeeLo Green in episode seven
- Fox was unmasked as TV presenter Denise Van Outen in episode seven
- Duck was unmasked as British singer Skin from Skunk Anansie in episode six
- Unicorn was unveiled as Jake Shears from the Scissors Sisters in episode six
- Daisy was revealed to be American singer Kelis in episode five
- Tree unmasked as former Tottenham and Man United legend Teddy Sheringham
- Chameleon unmasked as Justin Hawkins from The Darkness
- Pharaoh was unmasked as former Home Secretary Alan Johnson
- Butterfly was first to be unmasked as ex-EastEnders actress Patsy Palmer