BLACK Friday and Cyber Monday is often when you'll find the best offers from leading tech brands.
We've taken a look at what Black Friday tech deals we expect to see in 2020.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Amazon's tech deals here
When is Black Friday 2020?
In 2020, Black Friday is on November 27, the day after Thanksgiving is celebrated in the United States.
Although it's a relatively recent addition to the British shopping calendar, most of the top retailers have embraced the phenomenon as bargain hunters kick start their Christmas shopping.
You probably won't have to wait until the end of November until the sales start, though.
Plenty of retailers try and get a jump starts on Black Friday, so keep your eyes peeled around two weeks ahead of the big day.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday continues the Black Friday sales bonanza, and falls on the Monday after Black Friday.
This year, Cyber Monday is on Monday, November 30.
Expect tech deals to continue through the weekend - and you may even see prices drop on new products on Cyber Monday.
More Great Black Friday Deals
What tech deals should I look out for on Black Friday?
Guide price: £274
- Nintendo Switch, £304.28 at Amazon - buy here
Apple AirPods (Second Gen)
Guide Price: £123.98
- Apple AirPods (Second Gen), £129 at Amazon - buy here
Guide price: £22
- Eco Dot, £29.99 at Amazon - buy here
Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless
Guide price: £189
- Powerbeats Pro, £212.24 at Amazon - buy here
Guide price: £821
- Apple iPad Pro, £869 at Amazon - buy here
Who will have the best Black Friday tech deals?
Tech is one of the most popular areas with customers around Black Friday. Amazon is an obvious place to start your bargain hunt as the online mega-store will look to slash prices on everything from TVs and games consoles, to phones and smart watches. We've listed a few places you should look for a bargain when the end of November gets closer.
- Amazon - Black Friday page
- AO.com - Black Friday page
- Argos - Black Friday page
- Carphone Warehouse - Black Friday page
- Currys PC World - Black Friday page
- Ebay - Black Friday page
- GAME - Black Friday page
- John Lewis - Black Friday page
- Mobiles.co.uk - Black Friday page
- Samsung - Black Friday page
What tech deals were there last Black Friday?
Here are some of the top Black Friday tech deals we found last year:
- FREE FIFA 20 PS4 bundle with a Sony Xperia from Vodafone - buy here
- iPhone 11 on Three (100GB data) for £40 a month (£0 upfront) - buy here
- Free Samsung HW-Q60R soundbar with select Samsung QLED TVs at John Lewis - buy here
- Samsung's Galaxy S10 is available, SIM-free, at its lowest price ever from Amazon - buy here
- TalkTalk has launched time-limited savings fibre broadband, TalkTalk TV and Amazon Prime packages - find here
- Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness and Google Nest Mini Bundle, save £64, now £74.99 - buy here
- Ultimate Ears Megablast Bluetooth Speaker, save £120, now £149.98 - buy here
- Xbox One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Bundle, starting from £199 - buy here
Carphone Warehouse's Black Friday Deals
- Samsung Galaxy A40 - 500MB on iD Mobile, £14.99 per month with no upfront cost, Save over £50 - buy here
- Google Pixel 3A - 500MB on iD Mobile, £19.99 per month with no upfront cost, Save over £100 - buy here
- Huawei P30 Lite Sim Free, £229.99, Save £50 - buy here
- Sony Xperia 1 Sim Free, £639.99, Save £200 - buy here
- Urbanista Stockholm True Wireless Headphones, £44.50, Save over £40 - buy here
Currys PC World's Why Wait Black Friday tech deals
- Huawei P30 Lite 128 GB, £229.99, saving £50.00 - buy here
- LG 55” Smart Ultra HD TV with Google Assistant, £1,099.00, saving £200.00 - buy here
- HP Pavilion 14" i3/i5/i7 Laptop, from £349.00, saving £150.00 - buy here
- LENOVO IdeaPad 15.6” i3 Laptop, £399.00, £299.00 Up to £130.00 - buy here
- Motorola G7 Plus 64GB, £199.99, saving £70.00 - buy here
- LG Wireless Soundbar with Dolby Atmos, £299.00, saving £300.00 - buy here
Instax Black Friday tech deals
- Instax LiPlay Digital Instant Camera, £120, saving £20 - buy here
- Instax mini Link Photo Printer, £89, saving £20 - buy here
Sony Black Friday tech deals
- Sony Wena Active Smartwatch Band, £179, saving £170 - buy here
- Seny Wena Wrist Pro Smartwatch Band, £199, saving £200 - buy here
- Sony Wena Three Hands Watch Head, £49, saving £50.99 - buy here
Very's Black Friday tech deals
- Garmin Vivofit Disney WAS £79.99 NOW £59.99 - buy here
- Power Beats WAS £169.00 NOW £95 - buy here
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless WAS £299.99 WAS £179.99 - buy here
Dyson's live Black Friday tech deals:
- Dyson V8 Absolute Pro vacuum, £299, saving £100.99 - buy here
- Dyson V8 Animal Complete vacuum, £299, saving £100.99 - buy here
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Extra vacuum, £199, saving £100.99 - buy here
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Total Clean vacuum, £479.99, plus free wand - buy here
- Dyson Supersonic hair dryer in exclusive Black/Purple, £299.99 - buy here
- Dyson Hot + Cool Jet Focus, Black/Nickel, £299.99, saving £100 - buy here
- Dyson Hot + Cool Jet Focus, White/Nickel, £299.99, saving £100 - buy here
Dell's Black Friday tech deals
- New Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop, now £679.00, save £189.99 - buy here
- Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop, now £399, save £119.99 - buy here
- Dell XPS 15-inch Laptop, now £1,199, save £299.99 - buy here
- Dell Inspiron Gaming Desktop - Bundle, now £999, save £456.27 - buy here
- Dell Alienware Gaming Mouse, now £61.80, save £23.85 - buy here
- Dell 23 Monitor: S2319H, now £148.80, save £52.80 - buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
If you're looking for some tech recommendations, take a look at the best broadband providers in the UK.
Loved these Black Friday tech deals?
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.