Boots went big with Black Friday deals, with savings on Fitbits, Urban Decay, Philips beauty gadgets and Clinique continuing to Cyber Monday.
We've spotted half-price deals across a range of brands and gift sets, as well as hundreds of pounds of savings on the latest beauty gadgets.
- Shop Boots' Black Friday sale here
What's included in Boots Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale?
Boots has announced more Black Friday deals, including one day offers just available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
And the three waves of deals, before, during and post Black Friday means you can spread out your shopping.
Whether you're looking for the perfect gift for a loved one, or just a pre-Christmas treat for yourself there's plenty to be found at Boots this Cyber Weekend.
If you're shopping on Black Friday, Boots have discounts up to half off No 7 Laboratories products - today only.
Fragrances are 15 per cent off - or better. Paco Rabanne favourite 1 Million and Lady Million are over 40 per cent off.
Customers can also save 10 per cent on nursery essentials like nightlights and baby monitors.
Boots' Latest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals:
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million For Women Eau de Parfum 50ml for Her, now £37.50, saving £26.50 - buy here
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million For Men Eau de Toilette 100ml for Him, now £39.90, saving £28.10 - buy here
- No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum 25ml, now £25, saving £25 - buy here
- No7 Laboratories Firming Booster Serum, now £19, saving £19 - buy here
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer gift edition, now £299, get £42 worth of points - buy here
- Motorola MBP36S Digital Video Baby Monitor, now £125.99, saving £14 - buy here
- Soap and Glory Cosmetics Beauty-Full House £25.00 (saving £33) - buy here
- Spectrum Travel Bag & Brush Set £25 (saving £33) - buy here
- Mark Hill RAW Straight & Curl 2 in 1 Straightener £22.50 (saving £27.49) - buy here
- YourGoodSkin Skincare Bundle £25.00 (saving £14) - buy here
- Oral B Genius X £120 (saving £220) - buy here
- Phillips Protective Clean 4300 £55 (saving £84.99) - buy here
- BaBylissMEN Steel Edition Clipper Gift Set £26.99 (saving £33) - buy here
- Benefit Christmas Gift Set, Road Trip To Gorgeous £36.12 (saving £6.38) - buy here
- Jack Wills Gym Bag Gift Set £22.50 (saving £22.50) - buy here
- Ted Baker Suit Harmony £25 (saving £25) - buy here
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Collection £56 (saving £58.10) - buy here
- Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel Collection £14.80 (saving £15) - buy here
- Oral B Genius 9900 rechargeable Toothbrush Duo Pack £125 (saving £325) - buy here
- Sensationail All Stars Rose Gold Gel Polish Starter Kit £39 (saving £40.99) - buy here
If you're looking to grab a great deal on male and female razors, or other hair removal devices, there are a number of Brauun and Phillips Black Friday deals that are available now. Here's some of our top picks.
- Braun Silk-epil 7 Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator, £74.99 (saving £75) - buy here
- Philips Series 300 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver, £40 (saving £70) - buy here
- Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 IPL, £294.99 (saving £305) - buy here
- Braun Multi Grooming Kit, £29.99 (saving £15) - buy here
- Braun Series 3 ProSkin Rechargeable We & Dry Electric Shaver, £66.99 (saving £83) - buy here
- Braun Series 3 Shave & Style 3-in-1 Electric Wet & Dry Shaver, £59.99 (saving £60) - buy here
- Braun Silk-epil 5 Power Epilator, £49.99 (saving £60) - buy here
- Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Hair Removal Device for Body, Face and Precision Areas £269.99 (saving £205.01) - buy here
- Braun Series 9 9399PS Electric Shaver £179.99 (saving £270) - buy here
- Essie nail polish suitcase gift set £24 (saving £56) - buy here
- Braun Thermoscan 7Series Thermometer Ear £34.99 (saving £15) - buy here
Finally, they've saved the best till last as these deals will be available from now until December 3rd, with a handful of special Cyber deals for the following week.
- Fitbit Versa Lite, £99.99 Saving £50 (plus £10 worth of points) - buy here
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Instant Camera, £89.99, saving £20 - buy here
- Tisserand, 1/3 off the full range - buy here
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette, £25.20, (saving £16.80) - buy here
- Clinique Big Genius, Little Genius Set, £31 (saving £31) - buy here
- Stila eye and lip makeup products, saving 20 per cent - buy here
- Grow Gorgeous Intense Gift Collection, £37.50 (saving £12.50) - buy here
- This Works, 20 per cent off full range - buy here
- Instax SQ6 Instant Camera Pearl Blush Gold, £89.99 (saving £35) - buy here
The fun doesn't stop on Cyber Monday, Boots have also released a number of online only deals on specific products. You'll need to be quick - they're only around for one day.
- 2 December: Real Techniques, 50 per cent off full range - buy here
- 3 December: Eylure Luxe Cashmere Range, 50 per cent off full range - buy here
- 4 December: Velour 50 per cent off full range - buy here
- 5 December: Tweezerman 'Glitz and Glam' Set, 50 per cent off full range - buy here
- 6 December: Spectrum, 50 per cent off full range - buy here
When is Black Friday 2019?
Black Friday is a shopping phenomenon which was started in the US, and takes place every year on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
This year it falls on Friday 29th November.
Cyber Monday takes place on the 2 Decemeber.
When does the Boots Black Friday sale start?
Boots has released the first of their deals, with the savings starting on the 20 November. The deals are expected to last to at least until the Monday after Black Friday (aka Cyber Monday).
Last year Boots released 562 offers online in the week leading up to the big day, so fingers crossed for a bumper amount of bargains this year.
- Boots' Black Friday is now live - shop here
What will be in Boots' Black Friday 2019?
Last year they had deals across a huge range of items from makeup and beauty gift sets to hairdryers and electric toothbrushes.
This year we're hoping for amazing deals across all the main departments - beauty, electrical, fragrance, health and baby and child.
Check out their current offers here:
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
Does Boots offer free delivery?
Boots has an order and collect service which costs £1.50 (or is free on orders over £10), which will see your item delivered to a nominated store by 12pm the next day (with some exclusions).
Their standard delivery costs £3.50 (or get free delivery on orders over £45), and will see your item delivered within 5 working days.
Next day delivery costs £4.75, and Saturday deliveries cost £5.50.
Read more on Black Friday 2019
Looking to do some Christmas shopping in the Boots Black Friday sale? Check out our best beauty gifts ideas here.
Keep your legs looking gorgeous all year round with the best fake tan for your legs.
We've created a handy guide to Black Friday 2019 explaining everything you need to know.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.