BOOTS likes to go big come Black Friday, with savings on Fitbits, Urban Decay, Philips beauty gadgets, Clinique and a lot more.
So we’ve looked at the things you can expect from Boots’ Black Friday sale in 2020.
Just because an item is in the sale doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Boots' Black Friday deals - here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday is a shopping phenomenon which was started in the US, and takes place every year on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
This year it falls on Friday, November 27. Cyber Monday takes place on November 30.
However, we usually start seeing deals released around two weeks before the big day, so check back then to see if Boots' Black Friday sale is underway.
What to expect from Boots’ Black Friday sale in 2020
Boots also stocks a variety of the biggest perfume brands, so we’d expect to see some great fragrance deals.
- Shop Boots' Black Friday deals - here
What was in Boots’ Black Friday sale last year?
Last Black Friday, Boots announced three waves of deals ahead of the big day.
The retailer offered half prices on gift sets, £200+ off Beauty tech, and 15 per cent off fragrances.
Here's some of our favourite offers from Boots' Black Friday sale last year:
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million For Women Eau de Parfum 50ml for Her, now £37.50, saving £26.50 - buy here
- No7 Laboratories Firming Booster Serum, now £19, saving £19 - buy here
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer gift edition, now £299, get £42 worth of points - buy here
- Motorola MBP36S Digital Video Baby Monitor, now £125.99, saving £14 - buy here
- Soap and Glory Cosmetics Beauty-Full House £25.00 (saving £33) - buy here
- Oral B Genius X £120 (saving £220) - buy here
- Braun Multi Grooming Kit, £29.99 (saving £15) - buy here
- Braun Silk-epil 5 Power Epilator, £49.99 (saving £60) - buy here
- Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Hair Removal Device, £269.99 (saving £205.01) - buy here
- Fitbit Versa Lite, £99.99 Saving £50 (plus £10 worth of points) - buy here
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Instant Camera, £89.99, saving £20 - buy here
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette, £25.20, (saving £16.80) - buy here
- Clinique Big Genius, Little Genius Set, £31 (saving £31) - buy here
- Grow Gorgeous Intense Gift Collection, £37.50 (saving £12.50) - buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
How much does Boots’ delivery cost?
Boots has an order and collect service which costs £1.50 (or is free on orders over £20), which will see your item delivered to a nominated store by 12pm the next day (with some exclusions).
Their standard delivery costs £3.50, and will see your item delivered within 5 working days (or get free delivery on orders over £30).
Next day delivery costs £4.75, and Saturday deliveries cost £5.50.
Does Boots offer any other discounts?
Yes, Boots offers students 10% off in store and online with a valid NUS card or student ID. Learn more here.
Unfortunately, NHS and military discounts aren't available at Boots.
MORE FOR YOU
Looking to pick up some makeup? The Glossier Black Friday sale is the perfect place to start your shopping spree.
We’ve also looked at what you should expect from the GHD Black Friday sale in 2020.
Enjoyed learning about Boots' Black Friday sale? Don’t forget Sun Selects is here to help you out when shopping around the web.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.