TOYS are something parents are buying year-round, for Christmas, birthdays, kids' parties and to entertain and teach the kids at home.
Black Friday toy deals are a good time to find savings and offers on favourite brands, from Lego to LOL Surprise - and we've spotted some offers of 50 per cent off top-selling toys.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Amazon's Black Friday deals on toys here
Live Black Friday toy deals
Black Friday is here, with plenty of toy deals to get excited about.
Here are our top picks.
With up to 40 per cent off Barbie, Leapfrog and the Fire HD tablet, you'll find plenty of deals at Amazon.
- Barbie Dream Closet, £42.99 (Save £27) - buy here
- Polly Pocket Pocket World Flamingo Floatie Compact Play Set, £10.99 (Save £19.67) - buy here
VTech Toot-Toot Drivers Garage, £23.19 (Save £16.80) - buy here
Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, £84.99 (Save £55) - buy here
Disney Store Ariel and Sisters Dolls, Set of 7, now £40, save £10 - buy here
- Disney Store Arendelle Castle Playset, Frozen 2, now £70, save £20 - buy here
- Disney Store Lightning McQueen Build To Race Remote Control Car, now £24.50, save £10.50 - buy here
Disney Store Rex Talking Action Figure, now £21, save £9 - buy here
Disney Store Belle's Tea Cart, Beauty and the Beast, now £40, save £10 - buy here
Smyths and Hamleys
Look out for savings up to 50 per cent off.
L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Remix Super Surprise, now £109.99 (Save £30) at Smyths - buy here
- Articulate game, £23.10 (Save £9.90) at Hamleys - buy here
- Driving Force London Bus Carry Case, £24 (Save £16) at Hamleys - buy here
- Hamleys Exclusive Cuddly Paddington Bear Soft toy, £18 (Save £12) at Hamleys - buy here
- Barbie Estate dolls' house, half price at £67.50 (save £67.50) - buy here
- Hot Wheels Ultimate City track set, half price at £45 (was £90) - buy here
Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Clock Tower Toy, 1/3 off at £56.50 (was £85) - buy here
- Nerf Elite Trilogy Strike toy blaster, half price at £19.50 (was £39) - buy here
- Smoby My House on Stilts with Slide, now £258.99, Save £111 - buy here
Sylvanian Families Sky Blue Terrace Gift Set, now £34.99 (save £35) - buy here
- Feber My Lovely Llama 12v Battery Operated Ride On, now £99.99 (save £130) - buy here
- LEGO City Tuning Workshop with 6 Vehicles, £52.99 (save £37) - buy here
Upcoming Black Friday toy deals
- Save up to 30% on Lucky Voice Karaoke machines from November 23 - 30 - buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Mark your calendars: Black Friday falls on November 27 this year.
Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving celebrations, however some brands start slashing prices in the weeks leading up to the big sales day.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Black Friday sales often continue through to Cyber Monday, which takes place on November 30 in 2020.
More Great Black Friday Deals
What were the best Black Friday toy deals last year?
Retailers from Argos to ASDA, Lego to Smyths, all had Black Friday toy deals last year.
It's a good idea to see which retailers had the best deals last year and to start making your lists ahead of Black Friday - especially as some of these toys will go on sale ahead of the big event.
Wondering what the big toy trends of the season are?
You can never go wrong with educational toys like Lego, puzzles and STEM toys - these can promote learning from home.
Craft toys and sensory toys are always popular with kids of all ages, while kids are still obsessing over unboxing toys like LOL Surprise dolls and tech toys.
Be on the lookout for more eco-led toys, too, made from wood instead of plastic.
- LEGO Star Wars Yoda Figure Attack of the Clones set, £90 at Argos - buy here
- Disney Frozen 2 Singing Elsa Fashion Doll with Music, £20 at Argos - buy here
- LEGO Technic Rough Terrain Crane, £229.97 at ASDA - buy here
- Wooden Dolls house, £40 at ASDA - buy here
- LOL Surprise 2 in 1 Glamper playlet, £99.99 at Smyths Toys - buy here
- Speech Breaker, £5.25 at The Entertainer - buy here
- Don't Lose Your Cool game, £5.25 at The Entertainer - buy here
- LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox, £149.99 at Lego - buy here
- LEGO Spider Mech vs Venom, £44.99 at Lego - buy here
- LEGO Monastery of Spinjitzu, £79.99 at Lego - buy here
- LEGO the Pirate Ship Adventure, £49.99 at Lego - buy here
Who will have the best toy deals?
A range of retailers offer Black Friday toy deals, whether you're looking for brands like Lego or larger retailers like John Lewis and Very.
Check out Sun Vouchers to see if you can save extra on any Black Friday toy deals.
- Amazon - Black Friday page
- Argos - Black Friday page
- Ebay - Black Friday page
- GAME - Black Friday page
- Hamleys - Black Friday page
- House of Fraser - Black Friday page
- John Lewis - Black Friday page
- Very - Black Friday page
- The Works - Black Friday page
- My 1st Years - Black Friday page
What toys should I buy for Christmas?
In August, retailers like John Lewis and Hamleys tend to predict which of their toys will be most popular in the run up to Christmas 2020, so watch this space and we'll update with news as it unfolds.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Black Friday Buys
Here's everything you need to know about Black Friday 2020 deals.
These outdoor games for kids are perfect for warm-weather days.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.