BLACK Friday is your annual chance to splash out guilt-free, as there are always so many amazing deals in store and online.
So, we're here to help you navigate the event and find the best Black Friday deals in 2020.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Amazon's fashion deals here
When is Black Friday?
One of the biggest sale days of the retail calendar, Black Friday falls on the day after Thanksgiving each year.
Thanksgiving is an American national holiday when US citizens celebrates the year's harvest and give thanks for their blessings.
This year, Black Friday falls on November 27 so it's the perfect time to treat yourself or to invest in big gifts ahead of the Christmas period.
When is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is the day after the Black Friday weekend and is usually the final day of discounting.
This year it falls on November 30.
More Great Black Friday Deals
What can we expect from Black Friday 2020?
If 2019 was anything to go by, Black Friday 2020 will be full of many website-wide discounts across all categories, whether you're after a new party dress or a cosy winter jacket.
Expect to see discounts in the weeks leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday because the majority of brands usually welcome in sales prior, to warm everyone up for a big shopping spree!
Clothes, shoes and accessories are always on offer, so it's a fabulous time to buy gifts for your friends or to kit out your winter wardrobe at a reasonable price.
What Black Friday fashion deals were available last year?
Last year, there were some super savings to be had on designer clothes, high-street gems and a range of branded footwear ahead of Christmas.
Below, we've rounded up some great prices we loved in 2019, to give you an idea of what to expect in 2020.
John Lewis and Partners
The department store unveiled their first Black Friday deals a week early online, and in store.
Whether it is home furniture, tech, fashion, beauty or shoes, John Lewis and Partners has you covered. They usually also have Price Match on, so you don't have look any further to know when you've got a deal.
- Alphabet purse, £24.50, saving £10.50 - buy here
- Barbour Utility Waxed jacket, now £159, saving £40 - buy here
- Whistles Cloud Jacquard jumpsuit, now £132.30, saving £57 - buy here
- The North Face Nevero Down Men's Insulated Jacket, TNF Black, now £188, saving £47 - buy here
- iCandy Peach Satin Pushchair and Carrycot, now £900, saving £99 - buy here
- John Lewis and Partners Sheepkskin Slippers, now £39.20 - buy here
Joules announced their Black Friday deals early, with up to half price on some of their must-have pieces in 2019.
Whether it's a new coat, the perfect present, some fancy Christmas decorations or even a mini jumper for your pooch, judging by last year, you can count on Joules to have discounts across all ranges.
- Coast Print Waterproof Coat, was £51.95 - buy here
- Twenty Five Miniture Owl Baubles , was £36 - buy here
- Shark Wool Dog Jumper, was £36 - buy here
- Blue Mountain Spruce Christmas Tree, was £315 - buy here
- Lowersby Leather Hobo Bag, was £75.95 - buy here
- Chepstow Casual Chelsea Boots, was £62.95 - buy here
- Bobbie Dipped Hem Swing Jacket, was £37.95 - buy here
- Longline Padded Jacket, was £69.95 - buy here
- Red Leopard Wool Dog Jumper, was £36 - buy here
The huge sale saw prices slashed by at least 20 per cent on the whole collection, including leading brands like Michael Kors and Carvela.
- Carvela, Sail, Black Leather Ankle Boots, was £69.50, saving 50 per cent - buy here
- Aldo, Tery, Nude Embellished Block Heel Courts, was £44, saving 20 per cent - buy here
- Kurt Geiger, Kensington chain wallet, was £79.20, saving 20 per cent - buy here
- Kurt Geiger Kensington bag, was £159.20, - saving 20 per cent - buy here
- Kurt Geiger, Britton Black High Heel Court Shoes, was £119.20, saving 20 per cent - buy here
- Carvela, Donnie Small cross body bag, was £24.50, saving 50 per cent - buy here
- Kurt Geiger, Lane Love, Rainbow Heart Low Top Trainers, was £99, saving 23 per cent - buy here
Last year, Bluebella offered up to 50 per cent off on a range of styles as part of its Black Friday deals.
They also reduced even more lingerie sets over Cyber Weekend too, with a discount of 20% across the whole site.
- Bluebella Nova Bra in Red, was £18, saving 50 per cent - buy here
- Bluebella Nova brief in red was £18, saving 50 per cent - buy now
- Bluebella Nikita Closed Bra in Pale Pink, was £22.80, saving 40 per cent - buy here
- Bluebella Eliana Bra in Black, was £21.60, saving 40 per cent-buy here
- Bluebella Eliana Suspenders was £14.40, saving 40 per cent - buy here
- Bluebella Julienne Bra in Pale Pink was £22.80, saving 40 per cent - buy here
- Bluebella Julienne Thong, was £9.60, saving 40 per cent - buy here
- Bluebella Sydney Bra was £21.60, saving 40 per cent - buy here
- Bluebella Sydney Thong, was £8.40, saving 40 per cent - buy here
Nasty Gal launched massive 55% off everything on the site, meaning you could score a killer Christmas party outfit or your new work wardrobe for a fraction of the original price.
Plus these huge savings were available on sale items too.
- So Fierce Leopard Skirt, was £12.60 - buy here
- Tee BT Plus Belted Dress, was £9.90 - buy here
- Disco's To Show Sequin Batwing Dress, was £31.50 - buy here
- Baby It's Cold Outside Faux Fur Jacket, was £33.75 - buy here
- Polka Ruched Mini dress, was £15.75 - buy here
- Slow Down Jumper and Jogger set, was £15.75 - buy here
- Go Long Faux Shearling Coat, was £45 - buy here
- Sheer Hear Attack Balloon Organza Blouse, was £15.75 - buy here
- That Bud Be Us Floral Midi Dress, was £17.10 - buy here
- I Won't Be Ruched Relaxed Midi Dress, was £15.75 - buy here
- Mesh Behaviour Ruched Midi Dress, was £12.60 - buy here
Matalan launched an epic 50% off on their fashion range, as well as kitchen and homeware, one week ahead of the sale extravaganza.
Shoppers who sign-up for the brands' newsletter can be the first ones to know about extra discounts, and any further reductions, on offer.
- Girls Pink Short Sleeve Floral Jersey Dress, was £2 - buy here
- Glass Display Tray was £6 - buy here
- Flower Print Duvet Cover, was £6 - buy here
- Belted Denim Skirt, was £8 - buy here
- Lincoln Belted Chino Shorts, was £5 - buy here
- Lowa Caged Copper Cluster Light, was £65 - buy here
- Snaffle Loafer, was £6 - buy here
- Short Sleeve Palm Print Shirt, was £7 - buy here
- Jolie Knitted Relaxed Skinny Jean, was £12 - buy here
- Beauty Collective Make Me Up Face and Eye Palette, was £3.50 - buy here
- Burgundy High Shine Padded Jacket, was £17 - buy here
Boux Avenue Black Friday
Boux Avenue launched their epic Black Friday 2019 sale with up to 30% off of items, including lingerie, pyjama sets and slippers.
There were some incredible products to snap up, from structured satin balconettes to soft cup lace bras - and don't get us started on the matching suspenders belts and sexy negligees.
- Winter Floral PJs In A Bag, was £17.50 - buy here
- Stripe Satin Cami Set, was £24.50 - buy here
- Chloe Sheer Bodysuit, was £24.50 - buy here
- Printed Velour Twosie, was £16 - buy here
- Pastel Stripe PJs In A Bag, was £17.50 - buy here
- Printed Soft Touch Twosie, was £21 - buy here
- Lauren Padded Balconette Bra, was £18.20 - buy here
- Suedette Mule Slippers, was £11.20 - buy here
- Tori Lace Plunge Bra, was £18.20 - buy here
- Chloe Lace Plunge Bra, was £18.20 - buy here
- Harriet Satin Chemise, was £24.50 - buy here
Figleaves took part in last year's Black Friday and Cyber Weekend sale, which saw 70% off selected items, as well as 25% off everything from November 28th to Cyber Monday on December 2.
They stock popular underwear brands like Wonderbra, Dita Von Teese, as well as Chantelle and Calvin Klein, and many more, which is why we can't wait to stock up on underwear sets, bra and knicker separates, pyjamas and slippers.
- UGG Scuffette Mule Sheepskin Slippers was £64 - buy here
- Figleaves Pulse Lace Underwired Bra was £28 - buy here
- Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Bralette was £30 - buy here
- Wonderbra T-Shirt Bra was £27 - buy here
- Belle Red Check Top & Pant Set for £48 - buy here
- Millie Lace Boy Shorts for £8 - buy here
Mahabis is a premium footwear brand famous for their award winning slippers, and it's great news because they are taking part in this year's Black Friday sale.
Last year, the label offered 40% off of their indoor footwear item, which is lined with 100% corriedale wool, in select colourways.
But you have to be quick because last year's sale only lasted until Cyber Monday. Check out the collection here .
- Larvik light grey upper with grey, blue or ivory sole was £79 - buy here
- Larvik dark grey upper with grey, balk blue or ivory sole was £79 - buy here
Monica Vinader slashed prices by 30% in their 2019 Black Friday sale. Here are some of our top picks.
- Fiji Mini Hoop Earrings, was £66.50 - buy here
- Signature Thin Bangle, was £175 - buy here
- Siren Wire Earrings, was £80.50 - buy here
- Nura Reef Stacking Ring, was £52.50 - buy here
- Siren Stacking Ring, was £52.50 - buy here
- Fiji Diamond Button Necklace, was £192.50 - buy here
- Nura Reef Wrap Earrings, was £80.50 - buy here
- Silver Fiji Friendship Bracelet, was £80.50 - buy here
From 26th November 2019, Missoma announced there would be 25% off of everything, so keep your eyes peeled this year!
- Shop Missoma's Black Friday sale - click here
Astrid & Miyu
Three days prior to Black Friday 2019, Astrid & Miyu announced a 25 per cent discount code for everything online and in-store, so we're hoping to see a similar deal in 2020!
- Check out the full collection here
Kate Spade is our go-to for amazing leather handbags, so we're expecting to bag some great deals.
Typically, jewellery, accessories, shoes and key fashion items (tops, trousers, dresses) are also discounted - perfect if you're looking for a new party dress.
Last year, the deals lasted until 2 December, so hopefully we will have a while to bag our bargains again - click here
- Molly Large Zip Top Work Tote was £245 - buy here
- Andi Glitter Mini Canteen Bag was £185.50 - buy here
- Marguax Mini Satchel was £175 - buy here
- Ombre Sequin Dress was £385 - buy here
- Spade Clover Toss Wrap Dress was £175 - buy here
- On The Rocks Asymmetrical Earrings was £52.50 - buy here
Whether you're looking for smart outerwear, a new handbag or a party dress, shoppers saved 30 per cent across all of those in Mango's Black Friday sale 2019 with a site-wide discount code - click here
There was 30 per cent off everything at French Connection, so we're hoping to see a similar sale this year - click here
The shoe stockist slashed 25 per off sitewide until the 3 December 2019 - click here
Is Black Friday a good time to buy fashion?
Whether you're shopping high-end or high-street, the best Black Friday deals 2020 will be found across all categories of clothes, accessories and footwear.
It's an especially good time to buy expensive party shoes or a luxe bag just in time for Christmas, or outfits for those dinner and cocktail dates in your diary.
We also recommend checking out trainers during Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020, because they're usually sold at a high price and make a worthy investment.
Who else is there to check out this Black Friday 2020?
- Amazon - where you can shop a huge range of brands - Black Friday page
- Ebay fashion - see the best deals
- Arket - see the best deals here
- Boohoo - see the best deals
- Boohoo MAN - see the best deals
- Miss Selfridge - see the best deals
- Dorothy Perkins - see the best deals
- H&M - see the best deals
- Monica Vinader - see the best deals
- H. Samuel - see the best deals
- New Look - see the best deals
- Wallis - see the best deals
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive fashion discount codes, and ensure you get the best possible deal.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
If we've got you in the shopping mood, why not check out the best bucket bags to buy now or our pick of the 15 best jumpers for women in 2020. Don't forget to wear a mask too, we've found the best reusable ones in stores now.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.