REPLENISH stocks of your favourite must-have beauty products and get ahead on your Christmas shopping in the 2020 Black Friday sales.
We'll show you where to find the very best Black Friday beauty deals and help you sharpen your (virtual) elbows so you can make the most of this annual shopping blow-out.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop beauty deals in John Lewis' Black Friday sale here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday falls on a different day each year, but it’s always on the day after the Thanksgiving holiday in the USA.
This year, the famous retail event will take place on November 27, but you don’t need to live in the US to enjoy the bargains anymore – Black Friday is now a red letter day in the UK too.
As well as on the actual day itself, there are plenty of bargains to be had in the two weeks running up till the big day, with the discounts continuing on to Cyber Monday (November 30 this year).
You can find out more about Black Friday and how to find great deals on the things you want to buy in our Black Friday explainer feature.
When is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday falls on November 30 this year, and as usual, should see plenty more exclusive deals and discounts following on from the Black Friday sale.
Most retailers taking part in Black Friday will offer Cyber Monday discounts too, so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled for announcements over the weekend.
More Great Black Friday Deals
What Black Friday beauty deals were available last year?
Last year there were huge discounts on must-have beauty tools, such as the Dyson Supersonic and Airwrap Styler – and we can't wait to see if these luxury items will be discounted again.
As well as discounts on beauty tools, there were also some super savings across big brands and stores.
Below are just a few of the great prices we spotted last year to whet your appetite for this year's Black Friday beauty deals.
There were plenty of Liz Earle deals from a number of retailers, including these:
- Cleanse & Shine Collection; NOW £46, WAS £78 – buy here
- Signature Hand & Body Collection; NOW £27, WAS £41 – buy here
- The Full Facial Collection; NOW £57, WAS £96 – buy here
A huge range of La Roche-Posay products were ⅓ off at Look Fantastic, including:
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, NOW £11.22 WAS £17.00 - buy here
- La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10 Serum, NOW £25.33 WAS £38.00 - buy here
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Serum, NOW £25.33 WAS £38.00 - buy here
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra Light Fluide SPF50+, NOW £11.67 WAS £17.50 - buy here
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Creme, NOW £12.35 WAS £18.50 - buy here
Sanctuary gift sets were a brilliant deal at Look Fantastic.
- Signature Showstopper, NOW £20 WAS £40 - buy here
Swedish beauty tech brand Foreo offered up to 45% off their cult products.
- LUNA 3, NOW £126.75 (or £109.85 when you download the FOREO For You app) WAS £169 - buy here
- UFO NOW £174.30 (or £149.40 on the FOREO For You app) WAS £249 - buy here
- UFO mini NOW £111.30 (or £95.40 on the FOREO For You app) WAS £159 - buy here
Make My Day face masks for £5.99 WAS £9.99 - buy here
- LUNA 2 NOW £111.75 (or £96.85 on the app) WAS £149 - buy here
- ISSA 2 NOW £96.85 (or £81.95 on the app) WAS £149 - buy here
Alpha XR constantly updated their offers over Black Friday – here are a few we liked the look of:
- TRESemmé Biotin Repair Blow Dry Collection; NOW £29.99, WAS £59.99 - buy here
- Gucci Bamboo 100ml ; NOW £37, WAS £74 - buy here
- Philips Aqua Touch Shaver; NOW £44.99, WAS £70 (but members get an extra £10 off at £39.99) - buy here
Urban Decay launched their epic Black Friday offers days ahead of the big day, slashing prices by 25%, including on their highly popular Naked palettes.
- Naked Cherry Palette NOW £25.20 WAS £42 from Urban Decay - buy here
- Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette NOW £33.60 WAS £42 from Debenhams - buy here
- Naked Heat Palette NOW £25.20 - buy here
- Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette, NOW £28.50 WAS £38 - buy here
Paula's Choice took 20% off all items in their Black Friday sale, which launched a few days ahead of the main day.
C15 Super Booster, NOW £36.80 WAS £46 - buy here
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant, NOW £22.40 WAS £28 - buy here
Clear Extra Strength 2% BHA Exfoliant, NOW £22.40 WAS £28 - buy here
Don't forget Lloyds – there were plenty of deals to be found there in 2019, including:
- LloydsPharmacy Skin Cleansing Brush NOW £9.99 WAS £39.99 - buy here
- Instant Effects 3D Lip Plumping Treatment NOW £14.99 WAS £24.99 - buy here
- LloydsPharmacy Foot Pedi – NOW £9.99 WAS £34.99 - buy here
- Dove Gift of Beauty Sleep – NOW £6.00 WAS £12.00 - buy here
- Calvin Klein Truth For Her Eau De Parfum – NOW £25.00 WAS £68.99 - buy here
Escentual stocks everything from Nuxe, to Vichy and Shiseido, as well as many other labels you won't want to miss out on. Last year, they slashed prices by up to 50%.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse & Reve de Miel Honey Lip Balm Duo, NOW £20 WAS £40 - buy here
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum 30ml, NOW £12.50 WAS £25 - buy here
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate with ImuGeneration Technology Gift Set, NOW £47.50 WAS £95 - buy here
The Perfume Shop
The Perfume Shop launched their unmissable Black Friday 2019 sale a week in advance of the main sale extravaganza.
- Dolce & Gabbana No.3 L'Imperatrice Eau de Toileete for her 100ml - NOW £29.99 WAS £54.00 - buy here
- Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely for her 100ml - NOW £19.99 WAS £35.01 - buy here
- Armani Diamonds For Men Eau de Toilette for him 75ml NOW £39.99 WAS £62.00 - buy here
Want more? We've also created a dedicated page for Black Friday perfume deals.
Boots was the perfect place for organised people to stock up pre-Christmas. We found these fantastic deals last year:
- Braun Silk-expert Pro 5, £300 (saving £300) from Boots - buy here
- Soap and Glory Cosmetics Beauty-Full House £25.00 (saving £33) - buy here
- Spectrum Travel Bag & Brush Set £25 (saving £33) - buy here
- Mark Hill RAW Straight & Curl 2 in 1 Straightener £24.99 (saving £25) -buy here
- YourGoodSkin Skincare Bundle £25.00 (saving £25) - buy here
Tan Luxe offered 50 per cent off the entire website on Black Friday last year.
Nars offered customers the chance to get 20% off on all their products, with foundations, concealers, blushers, bronzers, tinted moisturisers, mascara, gift sets and their bestsellers all included.
- Orgasm Blush for £31 - buy here
- Climax Mascara for £21 - buy here
- Mosaic Glow Blush for £31 - buy here
- Hot Nights Face Palette for £56 - buy here
Origins launched a Black Friday box, worth £110 for just £55. It included three full-sized products across their best-selling ranges including GinZing, Mega Mushroom and more.
Isle of Paradise
All Isle of Paradise products were half price at isleofparadise.co.uk on Black Friday in 2019.
St. Tropez fans take note: Alpha XR, Amazon, ASOS, Feel Unique, Cult Beauty, Missguided, Boohoo and Pretty Little Thing all slashed prices on this self-tanning staple last year.
There was 25 per cent off all products at aromatherapyassociates.com.
allbeauty offered up to 70% off haircare, skincare and fragrance. Here are some of our favourite picks from last year:
- Marc Jacobs Dot Eau de Parfum, was £53, now £25.95 - buy here
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum, was £79, now £39.95 - buy here
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Parfum, was £68, now £51.95 - buy here
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime Rose Hair Oil, was £43, now £27.50 - buy here
- Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Eau de Parfum, was £87, now £39.95 - buy here
- Diesel Only the Brave Eau de Toilette, was £62, now £39.95 - buy here
MAC slashed 20 per cent off everything for a limited time last Black Friday.
Which retailers will have the best Black Friday beauty deals in 2020?
Just about every retailer that stocks beauty products, fragrances and styling tools will have discounts come Black Friday. Here are The Sun's Black Friday deals pages for some of the most popular stores to get you started on your hunt.
- Amazon - Black Friday Page
- John Lewis -Black Friday Page
- Debenhams - Black Friday Page
- House of Fraser - Black Friday Page
- Feel Unique - Black Friday Page
- Look Fantastic - Black Friday Page
- Charlotte Tilbury - Black Friday Page
- Birchbox - Black Friday Page
- Boots - Black Friday Page
- The Perfume Shop - Black Friday Page
- The Body Shop - Black Friday Page
- The Ordinary - Black Friday Page
The same beauty product can have a hugely different price from retailer to retailer so it's always worth shopping around to make sure you're getting the best deal on the brand you're after – there's always a chance that you might be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
Look out for fragrance fakes offered on dodgy sites though... if a deal looks too good to be true, then it probably is.
Is Black Friday a good time to buy beauty products?
Black Friday is a great time to stock up on the products you use regularly that aren't often discounted, foundation for example.
It's also a good opportunity to invest in big-ticket beauty tools and expensive fragrances.
If you like getting ahead, you can also use Black Friday to get your Christmas shopping done – you can often find wonderful gift sets in the sales.
What are the best beauty products you can buy in 2020?
If you've been saving up for a new hairdryer, or a pair of straighteners, Black Friday is the time to buy.
This year, we'll be looking out for discounts on Dyson's ever-popular Supersonic hairdryer, Airwrap Styler and Corrale hair straighteners.
We'll be rounding up Dyson's best Black Friday deals on this page and it's also worth checking John Lewis.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive health and beauty discounts, to ensure you get the best possible deal.
Discover more about Black Friday and where to find all the best deals in our Black Friday explainer.
To get salon-style hair at home, check out our round-up of the best hair-drying brushes.
Complement your new hair with a streak-free, glowing tan – we've rounded up the 7 best gradual fake tanners for summer 2020.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.