HOME renovations are a hot topic right now with people transforming their houses even on a tight budget.
Crafty homeowners have showed you don’t need to spend thousands to achieve a high-end look, with numerous high-street stores selling a range of homeware pieces.
- Vintage style bar cart, Primark, £30 – buy now
Supermarkets from Aldi to Lidl, and stores from Primark to Wilko, have brought out their own homeware collections – with key pieces resembling their pricier rivals.
From rugs to plant pots and cushions to clocks, we’ve scoured bargain stores for some essential pieces which will add a touch of luxury, without blowing the budget.
Starting from just £3, some of these homeware must-haves are more than £1,000 cheaper than their expensive twins.
But can you tell the difference between the designer version and its cut price double?
- Luxe Round Bamboo Gold Drinks Trolley Bar Cart, Oliver Bonas, £395 – buy now
- Faux Fur Bean Bag, Aldi, £49.99 – buy now
- Giant Faux Fur Beanbag – Oyster, Limelace, £429 – buy now
- Ceramic Planter – White, B&M, £3 – buy now
- Gainey Pottery Pair of Architectural Ceramic Planters on Tripod Stands, 1st Dibs, £1,028.40 – buy now
- Mongolian Faux Fur Cushion – charcoal, B&M, £10 – buy now
- Osia Fluffy Mongolian Wool Cushion Cover, La Redoute, £72 – buy now
- Livarno Living Marble-Effect Side Table, Lidl, £14.99 – buy now
- Farley Marble Hexagonal Side Table, M&S, £103.20 – buy now
- Marble and Copper Effect Wall Clock, Wilko, £6 – buy now
- Marble wall clock – white, Trouva, £242.99 – buy now
- Melinera Gold Ornament, Lidl, £4.99 – buy now
- Pols Potten Pineapple Ornament, Gold, John Lewis, £60 – buy now
- Argos Home Ceramic Table Lamp – Cream, Argos, £6 – buy now
- Late 20th Century White Enameled Ceramic Table Lamp, 1st Dibs, £1,456.90 – buy now
- Home Eve Traditional Ceramic Bread Bin – Black, Argos, £18 – buy now
- Bread Bin Black Enamel, Conran Shop, £125 – buy now
- Kendall Velvet Chair - Bottle Green, Dunelm, £69 – buy now
- Emerald Green Velvet Bar Stool, Liang & Eimil Arden, £199 – buy now
- Grey Faux Fur Print Throw, Wilko, £10 – buy now
- Star by Julien Macdonald - Silver Carved Faux Fur Throw, Debenhams, £130 – buy now
- Nordic Cariboo Shaggy Runner, Dunelm, £23.20 – buy now
- Broadway - Silver White, Rug Vista, £264 – buy now
- Embossed Pink Tin Jug, Wilko, £6 – buy now
- Raawii Large ceramic jug 28cm, Selfridge’s, £100 – buy now
KID YOU NOT Mum-of-seven reveals 'school bag station' to speed up her busy mornings
GOING TO THE MC-GYM Katie McGlynn weight loss - how did the Corrie actress lose weight?
GLAM SQUAD Holly Willoughby leads the glamour on NTAs red carpet in Cinderella dress
LOO-K AT THAT Mum reveals how she uses babygrow clasp to avoid mess during nappy change
LIFE LESSON Mum having miscarriage brought daughter, 12, into bathroom to show it's normal
not skirting around Stacey Solomon reveals hidden storage in her skirting boards
And Holly Willoughby announced to fans she was releasing her own bedding collection with Dunelm.
Meanwhile this mum gave her husband's tool cupboard a makeover and turned it into a beauty station for her three daughters.
And this mum transformed her son’s bedroom using Argos and eBay bargains – and there’s even a secret play area.
Holly Willoughby's fans are convinced she is pregnant after she teased an upcoming project