CHRISTMAS not complete without an advent calendar?
Well, good news: from booze and chocolate to beauty, the Black Friday advent calendar sales in November can help you save a few quid when buying a treat for yourself or someone special.
- Shop Amazon's advent calendar deals here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday falls on a different day each year, but it always takes place on the day after the Thanksgiving holiday in the USA.
In 2021, that means the retail bonanza will be on November 26, but you don’t need to live in the US to enjoy the bargains anymore – Black Friday is now a red letter day here in the UK too.
As well as on the actual Friday, there are plenty of bargains to be found in the two weeks running up to Black Friday, with discounts continuing on to Cyber Monday (November 29 this year).
You can find out more about Black Friday and how to score the best deals in our Black Friday explainer.
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday is on November 29 this year, and judging by past years, we should see plenty more exclusive deals and discounts following on from the Black Friday sale.
Most beauty retailers taking part in Black Friday will offer Cyber Monday discounts too, so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled for announcements over the weekend.
What to expect from the Black Friday advent calendar sale in 2021
Black Friday is a great time to find a big discount on an advent calendar to cheer up your December and count down the days until Christmas.
Based on last year's offers, we'd expect to see great deals on everything from jewellery, fragrance and beauty products-based calendars, through to wine, toys, sweets and the traditional chocolate.
Don't forget to shop around: retailers will compete to bring you the best deals on Black Friday.
We'll bring you the latest news on the 2021 offers as soon as we have them, so keep checking back!
What was in the beauty products Black Friday sale last year?
Some of the mega deals in 2020 included:
- Jewellery Advent Calendar, was £99.99 now £19.99 - buy here
- 24 Day Christmas Fragrance Advent Calendar For Her, £19.99
- PG Tips Tea Advent Calendar, £11 - buy here
- Dove Nourishing Beauty Advent Calendar, was £31.99, now £15.99
- Paw Patrol advent calendar, was £20, now £10
- Peppa Pig advent calendar, was £20, now £10
- Ryan's World pizza advent calendar, was £25, now £10
- Playmobil Santa's Workshop advent calendar, was £20, now £12
- No 7 Wizard of Oz beauty advent calendar, was £40, now £32
- Harry Potter ladies sock advent calendar, was £30, now £20
- Pukka Organic Days of Christmas advent calendar, was £10, now £8
- Beauty Expert 12 Days 2020 (Worth £495), £100
- Mankind 12 Days 2020 (Worth Over £380.00), £100
- Beauty Works 12 Days of Christmas Gift Calendar (Worth £79.99), was £79.99, now £59.99 - buy here
- Cath Kidston Festive Party Animals advent calendar, £40
- Beanies flavoured coffee advent calendar, was £20.99, now £16.99
- Whittard of Chelsea tea advent calendar, was £60, now £48
- Wine advent calendar, was £69.99, now £62.29
MORE FOR YOU
Everything you need to know about Black Friday? This article will help.
Enjoyed our roundup of the best advent calendar Black Friday sales? Then you might like our selection of the best beauty advent calendars too.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.